1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Blacklist

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by PantherPaul, Jan 15, 2014.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Great show. Never liked James Spader but in this show he's fantastic

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

Really? It looks so fucking dumb that I never gave it a shot. Maybe I should.

3. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Started watching this show yesterday on NetFlix. On episode 7. Pretty good so far.

Spader has developed a nice character niche. There are remnants of his Boston Legal character all over this show.

The issue that I have with the show is that there aren't very strong characters around him. They need a better supporting cast. I want to like the male FBI agent, but the fact that I cannot tell you his name is somewhat telling.

4/5 stars through 7 shows thus far.

4. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Currently caught up. All of these episodes seem alike to me:

1. BS story line played over and over again with a different set of bad guys
    2. Spader dialogue. Each show has that dialogue where he blurts out catchy phrases and shows the other character's how stupid they are.
    3. Action shoes lose their credibility with me when I routinely watch female character's kick the shit out of male assassins, operator's, and commando's. Freaking PC BS. Females are not as strong as males. No Hollyweird production is going to change that.

I might watch this show again if they get some hot babes. Megan Boone is just ok. She needs to shave and rid herself of her 5 o'clock shadow.

New rating 2.5-3.0/5.0. Started great. Drizzling shits now.