1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Tepper vs SC

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Bull Moose, May 9, 2019.

1. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Tepper wants my state to help him pay for his Rock Hill theme park. And now that he’s getting some pushback, he’s whining to the press about taking his ball and going home.

Frankly, if you’re not building that monstrosity in the upstate, I don’t give a shit. Call them the Charlotte Panthers, find a spot near the stadium, set yourself up there and quit pretending you give a shit about South Carolina.

I really want to like this guy. But I don’t appreciate the two states one team bullshit.

2. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

He should use the old Philip Morris plant in Concord. Lots of land there and Concord loves it's big enterprises.

With that said, can't you also take your first sentence and phrase it "Tepper doesn't want to pay a fuckton of money for the privilege of locating his practice facility in Rock Hill."? It's not like SC is being asked to pay him, it's more like they're promising not to tax him as much, right?

Collin and DogBoy like this.
  3. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Fine, rephrase it all you want. I just don’t like the idea of him selling the entire state on pie in the sky incentives when training camp (and all its local incentives) are being ripped away from my community. And I don’t like the fact that when there’s a little bit of pushback from lawmakers, he whines to the press.

Unless I’m paid to do it, I will never attend a training camp in Rock Fucking Hill.

I like camp being around the corner, so I’m pretty biased in my view. I didn’t appreciate having “TWO STATES” shoved down my gullet, knowing the whole time it was a thinly veiled effort to grease lawmakers up.

I will always be a very invested observer of the Panthers from the football perspective, but I don’t feel the need to kiss the owner’s ass to justify that, like 99% of the fans do.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  4. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

The Hall of Honor, though.

Bull Moose likes this.
  5. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Just don’t parade around my state like you love us, and the first minute you get pushback, you act like a bitch. If you’re going to be a ruthless bastard, do it from the start and stick to your guns. For being a self-proclaimed genius, he’s a pretty transparent guy.

Collin likes this.
  6. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Rock Hill is bigger pain in the ass to get to than Charlotte. Seems like a miserable road trip.

Just build the whole goddamn thing in Charlotte. I’m being serious.

Collin likes this.
  7. Black&Black

You act like someone hasn't been pointing all of this out since last summer.

Bull Moose likes this.
  8. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

We’re starting our site soon you fuck.

Black&Black likes this.
  9. Black&Black

Just relax and enjoy my avatar.

Coach Micool and Bull Moose like this.
  10. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

You need to pick your team first.