1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Tell me about Chocolate!

Discussion in 'Food & Drink Forum' started by Clutter, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Clutter

Clutter Junior Member

hello,

I have a daughter 3 years old. She is too much addicted to chocolate. Most of the time she eats chocolate randomly. But I am little bit suspicious. Is over eating chocolate is good for her or bad?

Please let me know!

2. MarkLary

MarkLary Junior Member

Chocolate contains several biologically active ingredients, all of which can cause abnormal behaviors and psychological sensations like those of other addictive substances. Researchers at the University of Tampere in Finland found that self-proclaimed chocolate “addicts” salivated more in the presence of chocolate, and showed a more negative mood and higher anxiety. The researchers state that chocolate addicts show traits of regular addiction, because they exhibit craving for chocolate, irregular eating behavior, and abnormal moods.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  3. HarshaV

HarshaV Junior Member

Don't let her to eat more chocolate. Because this isn't good for teeth.

4. SamuelRuder

SamuelRuder Junior Member

Children's like chocolate a lot. But too much eating chocolate isn't good for their tender teeth. This might effect and your daughter can lose her teeth within a few months.