1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Suffering from gum disease: need help!

Discussion in 'Health & Medicine Forum' started by Sherry1001, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Sherry1001

Sherry1001 Junior Member

Hi, I am affected by gingivitis. For the past few months, I am suffering from this gum infection. My gums are reddish and swollen due to this. I can't afford the bad breath associated with this. This is preventing me from talking with others, this bad breath will be a discomfort for them. Then I consulted our family doctor. He diagnosed this as gingivitis and suggested me a periodontal care in Calgary for undergoing the treatment. Also, he advised me to use an anti-gingivitis mouthwash. It kills the bacteria that causes plaque. I am planning to take an appointment from that clinic. Before undergoing the treatment, I would like to know the home remedies to prevent this. What all things we can do at home to prevent this? Is this a contagious form of the disease? Do I need to concern over this? If anybody knows about this condition, please help me with your valuable replies.