1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NFL Network Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by law1ng2b2, Dec 22, 2004.

1. law1ng2b2

law1ng2b2 Full Access Member

Panthers - Falcons are the game of the week tonight at 9:00. This is the second time this season we have been the game of the week. Our loss in Denver was first.

Pantherfanz, you got your wish...be careful, it might sting a little at the end.

2. law1ng2b2

law1ng2b2 Full Access Member

it was a bit painful...but i watched it anyway. some interesting notes:

this really is a game of inches. not only the play by vick, but RMJ just barely missed breaking up the Dez White TD. In fact, a split second earlier on his break and he has a TD the other way. Rucker had his hand on the fumble inside the 10 late in the 4th.

they showed the pitch play to Goings from a reverse angle. i do not think he was going to throw it based on the way he tucked it away.

Mora actually explained to Arthur Blank why he kicked the FG on third down in overtime. and speaking of Blank, what was that towel waving shit on the sidelines?

3. PantherFanz

PantherFanz Go Panthers

I do not count a Game of the Week as being ours unless it is played at our house. So I am still waiting NFL Films :teeth:

4. y2b

y2b King of QC

if things go our way in our house, that game is going is to be boring as hell...

NFL films wants to show a basketball game with a football

5. Foxman

Foxman Don't read th

I thought the Panther v/s Rams game had an NFL network crew there, I assume that wasnt for "game of the week". :huh: