1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Head coaching vacancies

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by y2b, Jan 10, 2022.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

Was hoping Panthers would have one....

So far it looks like Broncos, Jags, Dolphins, Viking & Bears... did I miss one?

2. y2b

y2b King of QC

I guess the Raiders count as well

3. y2b

y2b King of QC

Waiting to hear about the Giants & Seahawks. I think Carrol is safe, but Judge is next coach fired

4. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

Vikes fired GM Spielman as well. Surprised by Miami.

5. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

It's hard to imagine Miami letting go of Flores unless they were very certain of Harbaugh taking his place.

6. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Flores seems to have lost to expectations team never really took the next step. The two OCs thing is also weird.

7. Black&Black

The problem with firing guys like Flores or Mike Zimmer is that you're more likely to downgrade, but I get it. These owners can afford to take big gambles.

8. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

The whole Vikings franchise is trapped by cousins contract hes got the second highest cap hit of any qb this year and sure as shit isn't the second best qb in the nfl.

9. Black&Black

Brandon Staley feels like a worthy candidate of a surprise firing. Missing the playoffs with Herbert is a massive fuckup.

brandonray99 likes this.
  10. rake

rake Need one of these

Flores, Pederson, maybe the Packers OC seem like the guys who will draw the most attention. I really don’t think Harbaugh wants to go anywhere.
    I can't imagine Carolina NOT firing Rhule after what should be a disastrous 22 season, all things considered.
    I seriously wonder if carolina’s front office has had thoughts of just trading away ANY player (Burns included) to start from scratch after 2022 season. That might be ironclad insurance for a top 1 or 2 overall pick in ‘23 draft where there will be a rook QB worth rebuilding around.
    However, who wants to sacrifice an entire year of football to be the worst team in the damn league. ... I sure as hell don’t
    Would rather trade away everything and the kitchen sink to get a Rodgers or Wilson for a few years and WIN instead of going into fetal position