1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Back pain!!

Discussion in 'Health & Medicine Forum' started by Sierra123, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Sierra123

Sierra123 Junior Member

Hi, I am suffering from back pain for about a year. I have hip pain and foot numbness also. I consulted an orthopedic surgeon. After checking the MRI of my lumbar spine, he told me that I have some problems in the L5-S1 disc. This disc bulge is the reason behind the hip pain and numbness. The doctor told me that back surgery is risky and there is a syndrome known as failed back surgery syndrome. This may lead to so many issues. He advised me to try some physiotherapy treatments first and suggested me a clinic in North York for undergoing physiotherapy treatments. I am planning to take an appointment at the clinic. Before undergoing the treatment, I would like to know more about physiotherapy treatments. Will this procedure hurt? Is it possible for me to go to the office along with this treatment? If anybody knows about this, please help me with your replies.