1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

You tell em, Coach!!!! (The Tuesday Morning Optimist)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Remember when Purrsecutioner was arguing that the 4-3 was a better run defense than the 3-4, and continued to argue about it even after 10+ people told him he was wrong and several of us posted the statistics proving otherwise? The guy has a passion for football that outstrips his knowledge, which would be perfectly fine if he wasn't so belligerent. I like music but I know less than shit about it, so I don't argue with people who actually are knowledgeable about music.

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

I kinda like Purrsy. I was drinking too much yesterday.

3. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

We're all wrong sometimes, Collin. Remember when you said there was no such thing as a comeback route? And when you said defenders are supposed to route runners toward the sidelines so they run out of bounds instead of back into the middle so their teammates can assist?

It happens, bro. It happens. We all say some stupid shit now and then. I'm not sure why you love it so much when I do.

4. Purrsy

xD

(14 year old emoticon inside joke)

5. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

o_0

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

I remember saying that NFL teams don't run routes where the QB waits for the WR to turn and start coming back before he makes the pass. I shouldn't have said that NFL teams don't use comeback routes, but the point I was making was accurate. In high school you wait for the WR to turn. In college and above, the pass is already in the air before the WR turns so as to deny the defense a chance to react.

No, and honestly I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

Because you argue belligerently with people like me who have established their knowledge when there isn't anyone here who thinks that you're knowledgeable about football. I'm certainly not saying that you can't have your opinions or disagree with me, but you've made the board worse over the last year by being extremely hostile and disruptive because I hurt your feelings once upon a time.

7. Purrsy

No, I don't think you understand what I'm telling you, which doesn't surprise me. We're all wrong sometimes. You're wrong a little more often, but maybe you can chalk it up to you running your ********** more than anyone else here.

So:

1. Stop using my insults on me. You copy my lines a lot. I'd like you to stop, or I'll shove your head straight up your fat ass.

2. No body really takes you seriously anymore, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner your stay here at your second home will be a more enjoyable one.

3. You know far less about football than me. And to be honest, you don't even come close.

Now seriously. Stop posting, and stop using the insults I throw at you against me. As I get older, I find myself less tolerant of pieces of shit.

8. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

[​IMG]

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

Purrsecutioner, not even you are stupid enough to believe any of that. All we're saying is that you need to channel your passion into a less disruptive direction.

10. Purrsy

I'd like you to stop speaking as if you have a lynch mob full of burn-outs standing behind every word you say, waving torches, dildos and wearing shirts with your likeness on them.

It's just you. And the sooner you shut the fuck up, the less chance you have of me opening your fucking heart and letting it bleed all over the place on this board and embarrassing you to the lengths of where you put me on ignore for a half a year again.

I'll repeat myself for the sake of sinking it into your retarded skull. Everyone is wrong sometimes. I'm no different. But when you play the pot, the kettle tends to bristle.