1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

You tell em, Coach!!!! (The Tuesday Morning Optimist)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Hm, sure, and this is what you said: both players came to the ground with possession

Only they did NOT. That's what being debated here, you fucking clown, what constitutes possession.

You say Tate lands on the ground w the football THEN Jennings lands on top. WAtch it again. I know you're giddy that you mentioned the OPI (that was never ever debated, no one said that was wrong here at all) and then the NFL confirmed it should've been called, but regardless of that, what's being discusses is whether it was a catch.

At first, I can see why a screw up like yourself would think that from the initial angle. But toward the end, when we get a close up, Jennings clearly catches and intercepts the football, and Tate reaches in and puts two hands on it and is fallen on. That does not constitute possession you STUPID goddamn repressed homosexual.

A catch in the endzone is a touchdown when a player has two feet in bounds and POSSESSION OF THE BALL. Tate had two hands on the ball no question - while reaching around the defender who had it tucked into his body.

That is not possession, you profoundly dumb bitch. So you think you know, but you're a fucking moron who knows SHIT. You try and sound smart sometimes, but you're not. You're a fucking homosexual who got angry at me and then started STALKING me three years ago. B, I promise you no one respects you anywhere, and you're known for being a total sophomoric clown, and it's highly annoying when you come in here pretending to have any kind of knowledge outside of what a fan who watches a lot of football would know. Cut it out. You're a failure, and you need to cope to it, and stop getting mad at me because you want to fucking suck my dick.

But that's not what happened you fucking retard. Now you're just lying because you're desperate to avoid looking like a bitch. You're mad at me because you've been outed. Thing is, everybody already knew, B, everyone already knew.

Omg it is ANYTHING but the epitome you STUPID BASTARD! I cannot BELIEVE how DUMB you are!!!!

Epitome!???

That infers that it is the embodiment, the very definition of two players CATCHING THE FOOTBALL --- when one player did not catch it, rather put his HANDS ON IT WHILE TUCKED INTO SOMEONE'S CHEST! LEARN THE RULES OF POSSESSION, PHAGGOT!

It was completely debatable whether Tate ever even remotely had control!!!! The epitome of a simultaneous catch would mean the offensive player caught it TOO, you fucking moron!!! You are so dense, it's almost funny!

I'll make it REAL SIMPLE FOR YOU: Tate. Did not catch. CATCH. The football. If he had, you would be right, but you're not right, you're a complete moron worthy of nothing but contempt and disrespect, and you don't know the rules you're sitting here bitching about.

TATE NEVER HAD POSSESSION.

THEREFOR, IT IS NOT A CATCH.

THIS IS WHY THERE IS A BIG STINK BEING MADE ABOUT THE OUTCOME, AND WHY SO MANY NFL PLAYERS WHO KNOW THE RULES A FUCK OF A LOT BETTER THAN YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS SO EGREGIOUS.

As for the rest of your RETARDED ramble where you attempt to be witty and all hard about me orbiting you and shit, let me tell you, you little pissant with a crush on me: you ever want to tell me not to patronize you again? I will patronize you whenever I please, because you are a clown. You're a joke.

I patronized you because you're a piece of shit. Because you pretend to be tough, pretend to have some chip on your shoulder, and I will always do it. I've been doing it for years because you're silly. Your place here is comic relief. Don't you EVER try to be serious again, or I will kick your fucking head so many times, that you will not remember what room you were raped by your mother in.

Don't you EVER put yourself in the same ANYthing as me, as long as you're the one shaking and biting your tongue because you want me gushing on your tongue so bad it hurts.

As for marginalizing you, I would never do that. Everyone loves when you talk about what a HOT COCK Cam Newton has. Oh, and policing emoticons!!! That too!

You're the clown. You're the fucking JESTER. Why would I marginalize that? I know you're proud of your ridiculous little post, but B, it was stupid, man.

PS- I have nothing against you for being gay, and I mean that with my heart on my sleeve. No trolling, I'm being real here. But I will not tolerate you being mad at me because I won't choke you with my penis, dude. You're gonna learn how to cope, or one day I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.

2. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

good gravy

Seattle won, regardless, I am happy for Wilson

I am not happy the refs are terrible, there were terrible calls on both teams all game, as well as terrible non-calls, same as most of all the games this season.

Maybe had Rodgers not been a rag doll at the whim of the Seattle D all first half, it would have never come to the last play.

3. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

The league reviewed it and confirmed exactly what I said, you hapless ex-con. The opinion of a colossal fuck-up isn't going to change that. You lose, shithead.

Pause the video at 0:10, and you'll see both players have joint possession. That's what the replay officials saw, that's what the league office saw, and that's what I saw, because I'm clearly much more observant than you'll ever be.

The league admitted the replacements fucked Green Bay by not calling OPI, but they also supported the call of simultaneous possession. It's the ruling and it's correct. Responding to me in ALL CAPS is never going to change that, you cocksucking criminal.

You'll do nothing. You're nobody, whatsoever. Go crawl back into what ever shithole you came from.

4. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Or had Wilson not gotten a total BS roughing call on a pick

5. Howaboutthat

Howaboutthat Full Access Member

It was not a Simultaneous Catch, Jennings intercepted the ball then Tate put his hand in. Terrible call by the ref who made the call and the league office for backing the officials on the field. :acclaim:

Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control. If the ball is muffed after simultaneous touching by two such players, all the players of the passing team become eligible to catch the loose ball.

Read more: NFL

6. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Except that they didn't back the officials. They admitted the refs screwed up by missing the OPI.

The rules for an interception are the same for a completed pass. You have to complete the process all the way to the ground. When they hit the ground, Tate had the ball in both hands, which gives him joint possession. He didn't "have a hand in".

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  7. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation.

8. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

[​IMG]

Where's his other hand? Up his ass?

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Rivera's saying "keep it in house", not "don't get on my pouting QB", from my perspective. I feel like GB got robbed, personally. Glad it wasn't our game, hope it creates some change in the current situation. Refs are fucking shit up.

10. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I don't blame them. They are not NFL refs. I blame the NFL and the owners as well as their lackey Goodell. The money is still pouring in so why change? People have already paid for season tickets, Networks have already paid the contracts. What incentive do they have to give in now? I just find it hilarious that Goodell can tell the players to "Protect the Shield", "Protect the brand" when he trots out this group of non NFL refs. His hipocracy (sp) is ridiculous. No way in hell it'll ever happen but if people stay away for a week or so, only then would it have a chance in change. Shit's getting as comical as boxing