1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

You tell em, Coach!!!! (The Tuesday Morning Optimist)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

No, you're the guy who is remarking on how nice Cam Newton's fucking cock is.

And you're ripping on my EMOTICON USE? REALLY!???

Oooooooh my god. (I got a real life chuckle out of that, and I have never been so embarrassed for a poster in I think ever)

Dude, I don't even know what to say to you, other than I apologize for roping you into making a total fucking fool out of yourself.

Man, you even did the whole: (said in squeaky little girl's voice) AT LEAST I DON'T DO THIIIIIS, AND HA HA YOU DID THAAAAT"

And -- AND --

Black&Blue, you insulted me over what Emoticons I use.

Kill yourself. Now. Seriously, I mean it. Kill yourself and your mother.

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Let me summarize this is way that you can understand. I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and you don't. That's just the way it is. And it's fine, by the way. Just embrace that and move on with your life.

3. Purrsy

Jesus Christ.

Fucking can it already.

4. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

You tried to patronize me about last night's ruling, and I turned out to be exactly right about it. Now that you've been branded by me, you just want to flail your arms and tell me to "can it".

Know the motherfucking rules before you try to play on my level.

5. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

6. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

I meant that literally, by the way. Understand the rules of football. Understand basic, rudimentary shit. Fucking apply yourself.

7. Purrsy

Lol, dont ever let me read you writing "play on my level" again, like you're some rock em sock em football player.

I understand you're trying to be hard and all chewing on glass and shit, but you'll always be an idiot and no preening by you can change that.

No one ever disputed the OPI.

And it won't change the fact that Tate never caught the ball.

8. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Here's what I said, and today the league confirmed that almost verbatim.

You don't understand the rule of completing the process of a catch. It's not who has the football in the air that matters. Tate lands on the ground with two hands on the football, then Jennings lands on top of Tate with joint possession. It's the epitome of a simultaneous catch. It doesn't matter that Jennings gained more control after the play was over. You and ESPN just don't want to admit that you didn't understand the rulebook.

I don't think you're on anybody's level here. I think you're absolutely the dumbest person on TBR, which is an impressive feat. The reason why I can berate you and not feel the least bit bad about it is because, in addition to being a stupendous moron, you're also a complete fucking asshole. Instead of joining the discussion, you sarcastically bristled at my analysis of the play. That's why I'm ripping your heart out and eating it in front of you while it's still beating. I want your soul in a motherfucking shoebox. You can disagree with me. You can talk shit with me. Don't ever, ever, ever motherfucking patronize me again. YOU orbit ME. Remember that. Know your motherfucking station in life. Know your god damn, motherfucking limits. Don't you motherfucking patronize and mock the people here who apply themselves, you cumfarter. If you can't add anything, add nothing. Don't fucking marginalize what I motherfucking add to this forum. This is what happens to you, asshole. Now you'll take it like a god damn man and grow from it.

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

10. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

JB?