1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

You gotta feel good

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by bunky, Nov 20, 2002.

1. bunky

bunky Guest

ah, the good ol days.

2. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

OK, OK. We got it. Carolina won again. Let's move on.:rolleyes:

3. vpkozel

vpkozel Guest

Silver, before you label me a wagon guy, I just got here in August and I went to UNC. That being said, I think the Heels showed some good things tonight. Last years team would have quit when Rutgers made that 11-0 with the score tied. And WYDD, I agree that Rutgers took plenty of bad shots, but you have to give the Heels D at least a little bit of the credit. Felton is going to be the person that makes this team tick. His D was outstanding and he can actually dribble the ball past halfcourt without dribbling off his leg or shitting in pants. I think that this team will make its fair share of mistakes and probably get blown out of a couple of games, but I also think that they will be a tough matchup and they certainly won't quit like last years group of embarassments.

4. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

I don't hold it against you vp, my bil played for them, but I'll still talk shit to you on basketball. I'm looking forward to this year. At least the Carowhina fans will talk (for a while anyway). Last year you barely heard a peep out of em and it was dead city.

5. mailman

mailman We deliver for you.

bunky I take back what I said about you being a cheater and all and that ump was blind. :D

6. vpkozel

vpkozel Guest

Shit, I didn't even want to watch those shits not even try. That was sickening. Last year never happened, YOU HEAR ME IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

7. WYDD

WYDD Guest

i'm not taking anything away from carolina's d. Their press was very nicely done. But, after rutgers figured out not to dribble to the corner after getting over the time line, they'd throw up shots with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. The only shot i remember the heels even contesting was the last shot rutgers took that matterd when that kid got blocked on the layup. It's a little too early to tell anything at this point. State used to have a tendency to be 8-2, 9-1 into conference play and end up 7th or 8th in conference. I still think kansas will win by about 20 though.