1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

You gotta feel good

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by bunky, Nov 20, 2002.

1. bunky

bunky Guest

about Carolina showing some life early on. I may have to watch this year.;)

2. WYDD

WYDD Guest

wow, carolina played good, but could have rutgers played any dumber at the end. I personally love the off balance one legged 3 pointer when up by 5 with 3 minutes left in the game and 29 seconds left on the shot clock. Bad coaching and good press D lost them that game.

3. bunky

bunky Guest

truly, rutgers completely spazzed those last 3-4 minutes. I'll be interested to see how they match up w/ Kansas.

4. UncFever

UncFever Guest

It was bad shots, but a lot of that was caused by the D stepping it up. We played a much better team tonight and were able to come back and win. I think this game showed that we are a little over .500 team at this point. I can definately live with 15-20 wins this season. We have a helluva test coming up, so that will show how good we are against the top 10 type teams.

5. hi guys rutgers is not a bad team not at all lase year they beat Ucon Georgetown Miami BTW any one thinks we can beat Kansas?

6. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

Ugh, who wouldda thought bunky a Tarhole fan. Oh well, you find out something bad about everybody if you hang out with em long enough.;)

Will be looking forward to Duke stomping your ass a couple of times this year to bring you back down to earth. :D

We need to have a Duke/Carolina game party sometime this year. I'll take the next day off if it's on a weekday.

7. SS like is said before this not a 8-20 unc team this it a 2-0unc team now that we are going to NYC after we are going to beat Old Dominion on sunday we mit give Kansas all they can take:p :cool:

8. bunky

bunky Guest

yep, silver, my blood is carolina blue. been that way since the since i was a wee tyke and watching my bro's go off to college in the 70's. really we are quite fanatical about it. i passed on them last year as it was just to unbearable to watch. wouldn't read anything about them, watch them, and basically didn't watch any college basketball last year at all.

tho i only tuned in the last 8 minutes, there are some encouraging signs that i get back on board this year.

9. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

Typical UNC ball tonight. Battle from behind all night. I'm used to it. It's a lot better when it's not Binghampton, too!!!:)

10. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

Hmm, another bandwagoner huh?

Nah, I know what you mean. Kind of like the Panthers this year for me.

Anyway, Steve says you rock, and I suck, but I don't care. :D