1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

You fuckers better...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Ssstern, Jan 18, 2004.

1. rake

rake Need one of these

VG, you coming here just to pull for your eagles is all fine and good but the time for that has past. Unless you have officially dumped your beloved eagles and pledged your allegiance to the Pats now save it for next season. I know you are beat down the day after the same happened to your team but don’t come on here wishing ill on us and our guys. It looks bad on ya, you’ll just come off ugly and bitter. I think you are cooler than that.)

2. voyergirl

voyergirl y'all suck

:smash: we'll see but without an outspoken woman to bitch at what fun would it be. i ate my crow but i openly said charlotte wanted this more than the eagles. the pats, they are always out for blood. if you think banging up mcnabb was easy waitt until they face the pats. maybe i have no right being in here because wins don't mean quite as much to me but i do enjoy reading the replies in here.

you may :smash: me as you see fit.

3. rake

rake Need one of these

Okay then. If you really feel compelled to "bring it" I'm sure that most of the folks here will oblige you with plenty of :hammer: and some :smash: and maybe even a little :boxing:

4. voyergirl

voyergirl y'all suck

not sure i actually said i was bringing it, i am not enough of anyones fan to go to bat for them but i will voice my opinion. i am in now way into football enough to know what the hell you guys are talking about half the time.

that and it depends on how bored i am in r&r. i may need to slip the 'c' word in there from time to time.;)