1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

YIKES!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by blueblood1, Feb 17, 2002.

1. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

We won a game! I'm stoked!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Today sucks---

congrags. blueblood you guys earned a victory,we didnt

3. Quick Willie

Quick Willie Guest

:D :D WAY TO GO HEELS :D :D

4. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Whatever.

5. Waldt

Waldt Guest

I thought blueblood was done posting about them Heels. Oh I know they won. BANDWAGON BOY!

6. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

Waldt, how am I bandwagon? You never explain your reasoning there. I have a question for you! Do you pull for DOOK in football as passionately as you root them on in HOOPS? Every time I ask you that you never respond! Is there a reason? COULD YOU BE, GASP, just a bball fan? That would make you bandwagon as HELL!

7. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

Waldt, I almost forgot! HOW BOUT DEM TERPS? Did you forget to post about the DEVILS? I always post about my team win or lose! I guess you must not feel like being a devil fan today? Is that it? Don't get run over by the wagon wheel!

8. Waldt

Waldt Guest

Yes I pull for them in FOOTBALL, just as I pull for them in ALL sports.

My reasoning that your a bandwagoner is. You quit posting, or quit on your team. Whatever u call it. U said qoute "I'm done posting bout them Heels this year"
    Well they and u post. Hope u have fun quiting AGAIN when they lose their next game.

9. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

You're right I said that i was through posting about them this year. I never said that I quit pulling for them. You have insisted for months that I quit on them. That is just not accurate. Funny thing about your football support though, I don't recall any posts from you pertaining to DOOK football or ACC football this past season. Have you QUIT on DOOK football?

10. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

duke has a football team? i'll alert the media...