1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss take that dook whoooooooooooooooo

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Duke by 50 on Sunday i not going to see the game i am going to be on the rood back to charlotte

2. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Duke will probably win big. But I can remember the beginning of the year. Duke players saying that they should go unbeaten. This was the best duke team ever! I dont agree. Dukes womans team will go farther than the mens team will!!!!!!!!:)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Duke players never said they should go unbeaten, the media did. There's a big difference.

I wonder if all you guys were writing off Duke this time last year, when they lost at UVa, to Maryland and UNC at home, and lost Carlos Boozer? Guess what--the season isn't over, it's only just begun. When your team wins national championships, that's what you learn.

Very true that Williams' free throw misses are a concern, but the hope here is that if Duke plays up to their ability in the postseason they won't have any crucial FT attempts. :D We'll see.

4. wolverine

wolverine Guest

R u saying UNC has won no championships?[:confused: