1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Wonderlic

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HeadCase, Mar 18, 2011.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

you'd probably have a small cult following by now if you could just tone down the personal attacks ... but no worries. i've learned that i have to accept your bad behaviour to be able to listen to your genious :grin:

2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

3. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

A PhD verses writing for a fantasy football magazine no longer in print. Tough call on who is the better on this.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

A guy who claims to have a PhD despite thinking that memory and reasoning occur in the same part of the brain, and since when is the magazine no longer in print?

5. rake

rake Need one of these

If every dink on a message board who claimed to have something actually had that thing they felt compelled to lie about then message boards would seldom be visited

people with phD's don't live on football message boards . .. unless their phD is in Football Messageboardology . . .. or something

skidmark? doctorate?? Sorry

6. David Addison

David Addison Junior Member

IDK - John Fox comes around here quite a bit, and he seems to be doing ok for himself.

7. curly

curly Full Access Member

I think we've been down this road before...

Originally Posted by Piper
    not to talk to a sexually frustrated poster with a really, really, really, really, really, really small penis on a Saturday night.

Collin:
    My penis size is a little above average (according to USA Today anyway), and the sexual frustration angle is really old. You should come up with some new material (and for the record, sex doesn't make a difference, or at least not for more than a couple of hours). No, the real lesson is that you don't fuck with people you shouldn't be fucking with.

And it's interesting to see how much you've changed since moving to California. Damn dirty hippie. :SmokinBan

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
  9. rake

rake Need one of these

from mags article link above

>>>When looking at quarterbacks, I follow the breakdown of Sports Illustrated. John P. Lopez proposes a 26-27-60 bust rule to predict a quarterback's success in the NFL. The quarterback must score at least a 26 on the Wonderlic, must have 27 or more college starts, and complete 60 percent of his passes. Lopez lists several examples of successes and failures based on the rule.

While the low test score is a red flag and should be thoroughly investigated, it is just a part of the big picture in the evaluating process and should not be ignored.<<<

what did cammy score on that thing?

And what was his completion %?