1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Wonderlic

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HeadCase, Mar 18, 2011.

1. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

2. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Unless any of you have been with a scouting department with an NFL team, your opinion doesn't qualify as anything more than that: an opinion. Want facts? Talk to my avatar.

3. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

Hee Hee Ben Rothlesburger and Randy Fasani have the same score - 25

4. Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen Banned From TBR

You are wrong. Collin is perfectly well adjusted.

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

It never fails to amuse how I hurt someone's feelings, they complain about how mean I am, then they proceed to insult me as if they hadn't just decried my use of insults. Kudos for the hypocrisy.

You claimed that memory and reasoning ability take place in the same part of the brain, which is incredibly ignorant, so if you work in a field associated with the brain then that is absolutely hilarious. It's not my fault that you said something stupid, and it's not out of line for someone to point out how stupid it was. Note that while you're making vague allusions to whatever it is you do for a living, you're not actually presenting any sort of evidence to back up your statements. That's because you've already realized that what you said was moronic, and therefore has no justification.

Good lord, you don't even have the requisite intelligence to follow along with basic statements in a conversation. The Wonderlic is roughly analogous to an IQ test, and I've said that all along. Your problem is that you're embarrassingly ignorant as to what an IQ test actually measures.

Not the physical reaction time, but the mental processing of information and subsequent decision-making, absolutely. Look, obviously you're incredibly defensive about this and it has enraged you that both magnus and myself said that you were wrong, but get the fuck over it. On this board you're a nobody, and no one cares how hurt your feelings are. Maybe if you had established yourself as any kind of authority by posting with intelligence then your word would carry more weight, but as of now you're irrelevant. Until you start proving that you have something worthwhile to say, don't go tossing around attitude whenever your panties pinch your taint.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

7. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Humor? I lilke it!! :clapclap:

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

Skid, I'll give you another practical example. Let's say that Peterson is in man coverage across from the split end, who on the snap comes hard upfield like he's running a 9 route. Peterson is in his backpeddle, and as he's starting to turn upfield he notices that the RT has crossed the line of scrimmage and appears as if he's leaking out into the flat. A corner with superior awareness and reasoning ability would realize that it can't be a downfield pass or there would be a penalty on the RT, plus his movement suggests that the play is going to be a screen. Thus, instead of letting the SE run him off downfield, the corner reacts to the play and comes forward to break up the screen. That's not in the playbook, it's just something an intelligent corner might be able to do on his own initiative.

9. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Stinky

How would/should he react on a come-back route?

10. Skidmark

Skidmark Full Access Member

Hurt my feelings? Really? You amuse me. I see through you and you don't think anyone can. You do not have the power to say or do anything to impact me. You are talking about a well-known test. You ignore the links I provided about the purpose of the test--one from the NFL website. I asked you for a link to support your rationale. You ignored that, and go to great lengths to justify your paper-thin position by extending your distorted views. You keep referring to me, as if I am the subject, as if my mentioning that the test was merely an IQ test was to be taken personally. I bet you didn't read the Narcissist link. A Narcissistic person wouldn't. Textbook you.

The only thing that you are proving is that you are dysfunctional. It is OK. You are not alone. Help is out there.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011