1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Woman God

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality Forum' started by tharan000, Aug 26, 2021.

1. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

If God is a woman, like Arianna Grande says, does that mean, by definition, God has a perfect rack? What if God's rack turns out to be a shriveled, saggy B cup? God is infinite years old, right?

If Woman God has a saggy B cup and is considered "perfect", what does that say for lesser goddesses like Salma Hayek?

On a side note, I hear the Hindus have some full milkers.

2. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Are you assuming God's gender? That takes balls, even for you.

3. tharan000

If you would take the time to read what I wrote (pretend it is obscure Salesforce code), then you would see that I referenced the biblical scholar, Ariana Grande. Because she has studied so many books written by humans about God, like any theological scholar, that makes her extra qualified to spout proclamations on things she has never witnessed nor ever will. You and me are simply not qualified to comment on these types of man-made beings.

4. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

hmm... ya know, if god created man in his image, it does beg the question what age? like does god look like a newborn baby? or a toddler? or a child? a teen? a young man? a middle aged man? an old man? an really old man? a really, really old man? joe biden?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  5. tharan000

The idea of God is kinda like Batman. We can argue and even fistfight in the McDonald's parking lot whether or not Batman should start using an assault rifle. In the end, we are arguing over manmade comic book characters.

I think it was Ricky Gervais who had an old joke about the difference between atheists and Christians. No one here believes in Odin. No one here believes in Zeus. No one here believes in Osiris, the Egyptian God of the Underworld. But many people reading this do believe in another one of these called Jesus, the human form of the trinity Christian God. Out of all the historical gods, atheists and Christians are in overwhelming agreement, except for this one.