1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Why Do I try??

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by The Brain, Feb 18, 2002.

1. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Something continually propels me to go over to Charlotte.com and read the thoughts of the Panthers and Hornets fans... the problem is I keep getting pissed off at the idiots and post and end up pissing someone off and arguing... I guess they can't help they're idiots but what is it that continues to pull me there... I guess its like when people stare at car accidents as they pass

2. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

There are a few good posters over at the old board, I wish this board was more active though. You shouldn't stir up trouble over there Brain. (kidding)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2002
  3. The Brain

Semp can you try and bring them back??? Can you go get the FEW good ones that are there and send them here??? If so we could get the sports section going a little better... though I HAVE noticed a slight pickup in the last couple days

4. SemperFi

LarryD is doing the guest lists but a few I wouldn't mind seeing over here are Thelt, sacked4loss, malapoo, colorado, sandman, piper, linda, and I'm sure there are more. Some already may be here and I haven't seen their posts.

5. The Brain

Sandman and Piper both are... I THOUGHT I saw Thelt in here before but I could be wrong... the others over there if you feel like you can trust them not to go blabbing to everyone else then send them over here... just email them about it

6. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

if you guys can agree on who the "good" posters are -- feel free to extend them an invitation.

i dont want this URL out there for the likes of TRPM to find.

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I'm enjoying the "better board" thread over there. I never forced anything on anyone, but it's a shame how someone would rather stick to an opinion right or wrong rather than re-evaluate it. I re-evaluate a good deal of what I feel when I have ample need, because I'd rather have some idea of what the hell's going on rather than stick to my guns.

8. SemperFi

Riddel sure is upset about this new board for some reason, not sure why. "LarryD's special board"

9. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

Riddel's upset because he hasn't been invited here. Let him stay over there where he can be King of the Idiots.

10. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

I was just now invited. I guess I'm easy to forget down here in Tampa. Didn't even know about it really.

I like Bugs over there. I think she would really enjoy this board and be cool about it.