1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Collin, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Piper and I disagreed plenty over the years, but I always respected him in way that I do not respect you because he's not dishonest. He doesn't lie to himself the way you do. He doesn't refuse to admit if he says something wrong. He isn't a blatant homer. Again, it's been six years and in all that time you still have not admitted that you were wrong when you said that Shawne Merriman was a "DE-only." You can't do it because you're a liar and a coward.

The point is that you went behind my back and took a shot at me on Twitter before we were even arguing again, and then you want to pretend like I'm the one with the grudge. You also talked shit about me repeatedly while I was gone from TBR. Try finding me saying anything similar about you during that time. You're the one who is bitter and obsessed, magnus. Meanwhile if I have something to say, I'll say it to their face. You're a bitch who goes behind people's backs.

As for the original intent of the thread, add Cullen Jenkins to the list: 5 years for $25 million.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

If you actually believe that then you're a fucking moron.

3. Louie

Louie Full Access Member

He's one of the DT's I wanted. He can play in the 3-4 and 4-3. 5 million per year. I admit I would have rather had him and Ray Edwards.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    hey, you're still the one holding onto Shawne Merriman. If I tell you what you want, which is all you care about, you'll find another thing from way back. Did you ever say you were wrong about SLB and players under 240? If yes or no, does it make the opinion better or worse? Or is this how you're "not" obsessed with me by bringing up every argument we've ever had?

I didn't take a shot at you, I said "sorry about that". You're extremely sensitive for someone who routinely insults people. I'm really sorry you can dish it out and can't take "sorry about that." I'm sorry you can't handle the reactions that your actions cause.
    As for Piper, meat, anyone else, don't think people don't think you're ridiculous based on your antics. Just face up to it, you have major grudges here - you've said things even you, despicable and crude as you are, have had to apologize for, but you're bunched up about "sorry about that". If you think my "sorry about that" shows major grudges, what about you?

Let me guess, it's different because it's you.

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Except that you can't. You never admit that you're wrong, just as you always make excuses for the Panthers' front office as well. I dislike you because you're dishonest, not because we disagree about things.

6. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

well, I initially said it about him here, but I said it. I was wrong.

So tell me all about your reasons for double standards and how intellectual honesty has no place in requiring to hear only what you want to hear.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

lol, nice. It only took six years of badgering for you to admit you were wrong about something you should have admitted immediately.

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

telling you what you wanted to hear shuts you up, regardless of whether it's meant or even cared about, which is awesome and, again, intellectually 'honest'. Which, like this fake twitter outrage and everything else, is a means to get that end. Not unlike diverting to a different argument in the first place.

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

Cool, so now you're undermining your own admission by suggesting that you said it just because I wanted to hear it and not because you were actually wrong about Shawne Merriman being a "DE-only." You just don't have the balls to man up and take responsibility for your mistakes.

10. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

or I proved you don't care about anything other than being told what you want to hear. I don't care about Merriman, no one cares about that. You held onto it for years, not seeing the irony in using that to prove something about me instead of you.