1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What has been the biggest story in college b-ball this year.

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by gutter, Feb 12, 2002.

What could it be?

1. UNC' demise.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. FSU beating undefeated Dook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bobby Knight ranking TT in the top 25

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Rick Pitino coaching at his arch rival

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. N.C. State having a hell of a year!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Coach K morphing into a giant rat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

So, I know it's probably UNC but there have been a lot of other equally surprising stuff going on.

2. WYDD

WYDD Guest

i really don't see coach k's morphing happening just this year. It's taken time. I voted for UNC. It's not every year that a team coached by a rap legend does so poorly. I'm thinking somebody said hire "fire and ice", not "vanilla ice."

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

BAD BAD UNC.

No doubt.

4. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

this poll is totally off anyways... Coach K morphed into a giant rat well over 7 years ago

5. Guest

Guest Guest

but about unc next year they wall call it from worst to forst i can see this comeing you can fell that unc satring to play like unc ball hi 1 moor win and we couid be in the top 6 in acc and a shot of NIT i look at the way Adam Boone Jawad Williams Melvin Scott i mean next year we are going to have a shot of wining all and i am not talking about nit i am talking about wining all and be number 1 in the poll when the season is over

6. WYDD

WYDD Guest

dukey, you have to be at .500 to be in the nit. UNC won't get that this year.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

but if you finsh in the top 6 in the acc i mean the 5 team from the acc going to make in and 6 team in the acc wall go to the nit let just say unc finsh 6 and play NCST in charlotte and beat them then i thinks unc wouid be in the nit let we have dook awey not going to win it NCST awey we couid win it if we play like estrday and we have OH home most win and win bey big next CLMESN good shot of wining big so let say we take 3out of 4 121 North Carolina 7-16 if we make fisnh 11 and 17 with a win in charlotte we mit have a shot if we can get near 100 or moor in the rpi wqe mit have a shot

8. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Well since we are dreaming.........
    Lets just win the confrence tourney and make the 64 field. Then we can win all 6 games and be national champs.

i love the heels too but I am not dis allusioned.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

dukeheater, i have got to stop and admire your optimism. you are a true tarheel fan. misguided, perhaps, but a true fan...