1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Well, congrats MvM

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by HPCatFan, Feb 7, 2002.

1. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Viola! I have arrived!

mVm a moderator??? well we are breaking some rules :)

I wonder if Mike will show up ?? That would make for some endless droning and personal attacks.

Congrats on the promotion and thanks for the suggestions mVm :)

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    >>I wonder if Mike will show up ?? That would make for some endless droning and personal attacks.

My fucking ass it would. It would make for a quick banning and a call to Road Runner. I don't dick around, I promise you that. You guys might've seen Mike have a free run before, but that just don't get played around here. There isn't a reason in this world to sit there and put up with that dumb mess, much less just because someone got mad because he didn't know what he was talking about and got corrected.
    Don't go getting worried, I'm awful lenient when it comes to things v/s myself. But I also don't put up with intentional crap. There's a lot of stuff I let slide but ongoing attacks like Mike or Collin can find some other venue.

You don't know mra, I've been a moderator for about five years now. Still have my own board, love it to death. But they're being bastards, the hosts, and that's part of the reason I'm here now.

3. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Man I was joking :)

I don't want to see him around here anymore than you or anyone else.

4. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'll second that. I hope everyone coming to this board has tough skin, too. Way too many sensitive-types that get offended if you don't agree with them.

5. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

no way in hell is mike going to use this as an outlet.

he's an absolute prick.

collin's ok when he's taking his medication, but too often he fails to do that.

6. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Collin has issues. I've seen him here, my place, and a non-football board where he intentionally does what it takes to get banned. That's just stupid.It's like he collects it, I guess you have to have to die to be a martyr, as long as you sell yourself as a cause.