1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Food & Drink Forum' started by mathmajors, Sep 6, 2003.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I know 4 women who have all lost weight with this system and my wife and I are thinking of trying it. I love Atkins, but I'm getting bored with it again. Anyone got some scoop?

2. Coops Greatest Fan

Coops Greatest Fan I just post here

Probably bored with it because you haven't found things that you can have that you like. I found pepperoni a couple of weeks ago and that's helped with my pizza craving. Found 0 carb chocolate bars which help with the chocolate craving. I did the sugar free jello cups for a while with reddi whip topping......

3. LadyJane

LadyJane Some Say Love...

WW is actually the only diet that worked really well for me. I lost 15 lbs in 6 weeks, and that was during the holidays (I signed up right before Thanksgiving).

4. lex

lex viking extraordinaire

my friend eileen swears by weight watchers...and i can see why.

i'd say you be right. all that math involved in it is just too much, tho. trade this for that, etc. too much. how many points for this and that is just another another world...

but hey, you and she mathmajors. keeping track of all that should be no problemo...
    :D

5. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

You know it.:xyzthumbs

6. Lainey

Lainey Barbie Girl

I hate to hear that you're getting bored with Atkins. We have found that there are so many choices out there. One of our favorites is low carb burritos. I found the low carb wraps at our health food supermarket. I also buy sugar free ice cream (Blue Bunny) and yougart (Blue Bunny) ~ Wal-Mart Super Center in Statesville carries these. And like Coops mentioned ~ the chocolate bars. Sugar free pudding, jello, lots of fish and veggies...ummm. Low carb bread for 'mater sammiches or banana sammiches. So far, I've been fairly well satisfied with it all.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Could be that I'm not putting enough into it. Hmmm.