1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

week 8 ?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Forum' started by Big Stick, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Big Stick

Big Stick Full Access Member

Starters- Pennington, Sammy Morris, LenDale W, Larry F, Santana M, Desean J, Josh Brown, and Skins on D. I dont have a TE for this week.

All of my reserves are on IR/ or bye week- QB- Aaron Rodgers. RB's-I have A.P. on bye and R.Bush on IR. WR's- Eddie Royal and Brendan Marshall. DST- Bears.

I'm in first by 1 game. I'm big underdog and chances are I'm going down this week. Would you drop R.Bush and p/u Jeremy Shockey/Billy Miller and start one of them? Thier bye week is next week. Or drop RB and p/u Greg Olsen or Tony Scheffler on bye week this week and be set for rest of season?

2. UncOverDukeEasy

UncOverDukeEasy Full Access Member

Actually it sounds like our teams are very similar. I benched Sammy Morris for Kevin Faulk. The StL D is pretty weak. I expect Owen Daniels to have a decent week if you need a TE. I wouldn't pick up Shockey - not sure he's gonna play this week.

I'm in second in our league and between my nasty matchups and injuries, my opponent is projected to win by 13 and he's the 8th team in the league. I actually expect him to beat me by more because his matchups are crazy good. I'm glad I'm getting this week over with before the playoffs start in 6 weeks.

3. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

I'm 20-8 in four leagues.

4. Big Stick

Big Stick Full Access Member

looks like my main RB in Sammy morris is out too. This week is shot.

Would you let Reggie Bush go at this point?