1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!!!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by panthersrule27, Apr 23, 2008.

1. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

I created a new RB and CB. would like to make the RB a bruiser, since I have a level 29 all around back. they are both level five. might retire a couple of my players and start over as well.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

It's just something to think about for the end of this season. To me it would be worthwhile if we collectively planned out a whole team where every player is built for a particular role.

3. rotocub

rotocub like cool....only dorkier

Got a completely unexpected offer to GM a team one of my guys is on. Looks like I'd be helping OC and have access to change the depth chart. What all is involved in that? I'm pretty active in keeping up with my guys, but I know nothing about AIs, offensive settings, etc.

Any advice from anyone that's GMed (or owned)?

4. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Collin wrote a pretty extensive overview on gameplanning for an offense but I'm not sure I can share it.....

:party2:

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

I'll help you with that stuff. PM me here or though the game and I'll walk you through it.

6. rotocub

rotocub like cool....only dorkier

Thanks. I PMed you through the game.

7. Big Mark

Big Mark Full Access Member

The team I founded and took to the South America pro league as pretty much dissolved. I've decided to keep ownership of the team and use it as a "farm team" to develop new players. My goal is to keep the roster thin to ensure max playing time and XP for all those involved. Think of it as a D-League team without having to fight strangers for playing time, and a place they can stay longer than a season if you want.

I won't be spending a lot of time on tactics or anything like that, but if there's something experimental we want to try then I we can. If anyone has any players that they're building and want to bring over, shoot me a pm. All positions are available right now.

Here's a link to the team: http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2986 and the best part? We have a complete stadium and a $67M bankroll, so buy equipment will never be a problem.

8. Foxman

Foxman Don't read th

Are you staying with the higher level guys or going lvl13 or something like that?

9. Big Mark

Big Mark Full Access Member

right now the only people on the team are level 4's but all levels are welcome. the point of this team isnt really to win it's to provide a place for players to grow so then they can be ready to fill spots on other teams one day