1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Vick is hurt

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by TOTALPACKAGE, Aug 16, 2003.

1. TOTALPACKAGE

TOTALPACKAGE VOODOO MEMBER

Oh no, I hope he is OK:rolleyes:

I hope he is not hurt................................................ Seriously

2. law1ng2b

law1ng2b Full Access Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2003
  3. Louie

Louie Full Access Member

ok, this is mean, I am going to hell.
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope he makes a full recovery.......but, not untill Atlanta's out of playoff contention,lol.:D

4. Xcaliber

Xcaliber Just Another Guy

Yup Berman just said broken fibula. Sucks for Atlanta.

5. Yuck

Yuck Sweet Pea

Sucks for Atlanta, but thats what happens when you have your franchise qb running around all over the field. This won't be his last major injury. I hate it for him though.

6. El Bastardo

El Bastardo Who me?

It was bound to happen sooner or later...he runs around like a freakin' lunatic 95% of the time. Shoulda practiced a bit more on pocket passing:p

7. Trashman1962

Trashman1962 Full Access Member

How Prophetic.............A few hours ago I was watching Joe Montana being interviewed. They asked him about Vick and he said that Vick needed to learn that he was not a running back. Montana said running with such abandon might gain a touchdown now and then and be electrifying, but Vick would do his team no good if he was injured. He said the Falcons are simply not the same team without him and he needs to realize that. Ouch.

8. rake

rake Need one of these

>>>"His right leg appeared to get caught in the turf as he was tackled from behind by Baltimore's Adalius Thomas"<<<<

I thought the Ravens have the same turf that we just played on in the Meadowlands. If so it is supposed to deter this type of injury.

Vick will be back and it’s not likely to be career threatening. Apparently it wasn’t a Theisman-like injury (compound fracture with damage to ligaments and tendons also). He should definitely be back by December 7 when we play them at Atlanta. I have grown to hate Atlanta but I would not wish a busted leg on them. I want us to beat them with Vick at the helm, not Doug Johnson or Kurt Kittner.
    I know that for years we have suffered through some crippling injuries, lousy off the field luck, and even murders, but none of that is just reason to wish the same on anyone else . . . not cool.

9. Fan. Attic

Fan. Attic Upstairs Lurker

I was wanting the Panthers to beat them WITH Vick on the field. Now all we'll hear is that we won because Vick was hurt (or rusty, if he can return before the second game).:(

Sucks for Atlanta, sucks for the NFL, sucks for the Panthers too (in a way).

Here's to a quick and full recovery for a great player.

10. El Bastardo

El Bastardo Who me?

Screw that! A win is a win.