1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Uploading pics

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by PantherMills, Mar 3, 2002.

1. PantherMills

PantherMills Guest

I'm trying to post a local pic in another thread. It's telling me my file is too big, so I make it smaller. Then it says it needs to be 600x600 or under. My file size is under the max and my image size is 600x381. I guess my ? is, using photoshop, how do I correctly upload an old pic that was scanned?

2. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

not sure why it wont won't upload if it's under the specs. email it to us at [email protected] and our techs will take a look at it.

3. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

You have a set of techs? This really is a big time operation!

4. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

is the file size too large??? just because the image size fits doesn't mean the file size won't be too large... and the board has a set file size as to what it will allow... I am correct in saying that aren't I Larry?

5. PantherMills

PantherMills Guest

file size is around 93k. If I'm correct, you can upload a tad over 102k. The pixel size is around 600x400. It tells me to reduce the size to 600x600, and I'm assuming here it's talking pixels.

6. Suave

Suave Guest

are they jpegs or gifs?

7. Try saving to a completely new filename and trying the new one. Sometimes things get cahced and don't realize things have changed...