1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

UNC and Curry

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCfever, Nov 26, 2003.

1. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Curry has been lighting it up so far in two games this year. 37 and 46 points in each of his two games so far. Williams was there to see the 46 point effort. Curry usually gets 5-7 rebounds and assists each game. Currys game reminds me a little of Iverson, not saying he is that good by any means, but just from what I read and a few of the clips I have seen of him.

With that being the case, that could be good or bad.

2. Tommy_Perkins

Tommy_Perkins Full Access Member

3. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

Quentin Thomas has 2 tripa douba in 2 game so far this season as well.

This UNC class will be phenomenal. Curry - although the longest shot to make the NBA IMO, will be a great college scorer. Thomas has the size and athletism to make the NBA with improvement.

Smith and Williams are ridiculous. This class is as good as you are going to find IMO. Texas has the #1 class which is deserved with the juggernaut they brought in but the Heels got some super talent.

4. Big Russ

Big Russ Full Access Member

Yeah, I've been reading that. Good to see too. Sorta found himself slipping a bit last year in some prep rankings. Some grumbling in Tar Heel nation about offering to a HS sophmore. Good to see he's playing well early this season.

That class is indeed sick.

5. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

his stock dropped because he normally played SG in HS but when he went to the Basketball camps he played PG because he felt he'd be needed to help there more... he wasn't playing his natural position and was learning... to be honest it should improve his overall game