1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Top 5 favorite songs of all time

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by gutter, Apr 1, 2002.

1. reb

reb 1riot1reb

ok Lex I won't say darlin' any more. From now on when I call you a little hussy you just think the word darlin'. That should fool him;)

#5... geez I get back to you. See what you've gone and done you little hussy. Now I only have one left.:suicide:

2. jazzredcat

jazzredcat Guest

Gotta squeeze "Lush Life" in here somewhere.:1luvu:

3. lex

lex Guest

reb, you knucklehead, you are getting me in trouble! :(

here are your picks so far, darlin': :D

1. freedom - richie havens (i was drunk as a skunk when i typed that!!! how can this blow? no f-ing way!!! 10 other artists did this tune but not like he did!!!)

2. ashes by now - emmylou harris (this is one helluva tune!)

3. it's not my cross to bear - gregg allman (always loved the allmans)

4. california - john mayall (loved this one! even when drunk and dont know shit...)

5. So my #5 is going to be Jimi Hendrix- Voodo chile. :)

may i suggest a #5? sister sweetly - big head todd and the monsters... heh? :cool:

(baby, if you're reading this, reb is just stoned...on account of he can't roll a joint for shit. i think he might be related to cheech or chong. he too roll those mamma joints!) :cool:

4. reb

reb 1riot1reb

I don't remember saying any of your top five blew chunks or anything. I don't recall saying your joints looked like shit. Don't worry boyfriend I think lil hussy is going to mean lil hussy. How about you going ahead and picking my #5. I need to get at least two right.:D

5. lex

lex Guest

oh, reb i am sooooo sorry. please dont be like that. i take them all back. number one doesnt blow at all! i was mean, i apologise. i get myself in trouble so easy...

reb, dahlin, please pick number 5. please. i will be good from now on, i promise. sister sweetly is great, but not like your #5!
    :(

my cop out: i was drunk last night...i mean this morning...i think i posted that night or morning....one of them...like i said, i dont remember ...you understand, dont you? i was drunk out of my skull!!! :( :suicide: oh god, reb, you are the sweetest guy here and i have offended you...

somebody please shoot me. :(

6. lex

lex Guest

i think i offended 2 posters on this board already. that is a clue. should i try for three? hmmmm, i think not...in my mind i think two, at least... i apologise.

:(

7. jazzredcat

jazzredcat Guest

"I don't remember saying any of your top five blew chunks or anything. I don't recall saying your joints looked like shit....."

Damn Reb, you're one eloquent and sweet-talkin' son-of-a gun.
    :D :D

8. reb

reb 1riot1reb

It's all clear Lex. I was wondering what you were doing up at that time of the morning. I wouldn't be responsible either.

So my #5 is going to be Jimi Hendrix- Voodo chile.

I tried to get in a bunch of stuff, Freedom as sort of Folk, and a woman (EmmyLou) and the blues and jazz rock and heavy stuff like Hendrix. It's a begining.

I mean where the hell is "Louie Louie"
    :D

9. lex

lex Guest

:invasion: cool beans :jump:

10. Couz

Couz Guest

Top five of all time? I don't think I can limit them like that. Three or four of mine would be old country music anyway.