1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This old house... (need advice)

Discussion in 'Money & Finance Forum' started by BWI-Panther, Mar 6, 2011.

1. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

kent is wise

2. Fannie

Fannie Banned From TBR

Hi,
    I'll suggest you renovation would be an best option your house really looks awesome and beautiful, and more important think you can sell your house at more cheap profit rate..

3. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

[​IMG]

4. jobblytalor

jobblytalor Junior Member

Including all these aggregation admonition on all the pages of your website would be a astute convenance to exercise. If you wish your website to be ambrosial to viewers, inserting a abbreviate description about your business and one to three apt photos could aswell advance your aggregation profile.

5. BWI-Panther

BWI-Panther Full Access Member

** UPDATE **

Anyone have any advice regarding Quicken loans? I see they are pretty highly regarded so I placed a call to see what they can offer.

I'm currently financed with Wells Fargo on a 30 year loan @ around 6%. My monthly including PMI and escrow is $1280. I've been in the house since late 2006, so I have about 25.5 years to go. Quicken is suggesting going with the HARP program. They said they could most likely get me in a 20 year mortgage @ 4.5% and my monthly would drop to $1150.

Seems like a "no-brainer" to me as I'd be saving $130 per month and shaving off about 5.5 years of payments.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks guys!

-------------------------

Update to update

-------------------------

Quicken called back to say that my Mortgage Insurance company does not work with Quicken so the whole deal is nixxed. They recommended that I call Wells Fargo to see if they would be willing to refinance. From what I'm reading online, I'm probably not going to get the best available deals as my options are Wells Fargo or keep it as is. There evidently is not much incentive for them to help me.

:(

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012