1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Brain

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by SilverSurfer, Mar 10, 2007.

1. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

GO HEELS!!!!!!!

hee hee

2. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

:woot:

3. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Fuckers!!!

:luvu:

4. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

Well, congrats to the Heels but that was a sorry performance by BC. I've never seen so many easy shots missed. Dudley was a total dud. He was air ballin and bricking it.

5. twentybelow0

twentybelow0 Full Access Member

Spent it all yesterday.

6. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

Maybe the reason that BC looks so bad today. Is because the heels are starting to play like a team that can win the NCAA Championship .If am anther team I would not want to see unc in my bracket .Btw as far getting a number 1seed it would be real nice and if the heels win on Sunday they should get a number 1seed.But if we don’t at worst we get a 2 seed. And we get stay in the South bracket and play our first 2games in Winston Salem this would be real nice.

7. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

UNC is playing very well and compound that with BC looking bad in this tourney (They looked like garbage yesterday. I can't beleive they pulled that one out). I am glad Dudley is gone. Never got the chance to beat Duke which was saying what he was going to do in the ACC and what he was looking forward to the most :lach: . State needs a miracle, but they have the mojo working. I bet they are really pumped up right now. They get a chance to win the ACC title, a trip to the big dance is on the line, and they play their biggest rival with the winner winning the season series. I think State will be way more pumped than UNC. UNC is just so talented that I don't think State will be able to handle them. They have to be on fumes. They just beat 3 tourney teams in 3 days and UNC has only played 2 games. UNC wins by 10. If State wins I'll be extremely happy. We all know that Roy doesn't care about the ACC tournament, but I think they have a 1 seed riding on the line. Kansas, Florida, Ohio State, and Wisconsin are getting it done. What I want to know is what if all those teams win out except for Ohio State who is currently #1 and loses to Wisconsin. Then what the hell would happen. UCLA's numbers on the year are still extremely impressive to.

8. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Doesn't work when you don't really mean it down deep. Its got to do with you f'd up karma.

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Furthermore you did it on my myspcae yesterday before the UNC/BC game, and it didn't work.

Go Heels!