1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The bandwagon

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by NewFaceOfFailure, Nov 20, 2013.

1. NewFaceOfFailure

NewFaceOfFailure SLOOTS!!!

Is getting pretty full. I live in Cali and was pretty much the only panther fan I seen...now people are wearing hats and even seen a truck other a sticker on the window.. Kinda pisses me Off. Same with ATL, people were wearing falcons shit last year up here. It's getting retarded

2. BushMaster

BushMaster space cowboy (R)

the Atlanta stuff last year was wishful thinking when LA wanted to steal their team.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

It's a good thing. I used to love seeing Hornets shit all over the world.

edit:
    hasbeen99 was in Cali and maybe Piper as well. I hope they're doing well.

4. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

I aint seen it yet and you're retarded...:9:

5. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Happens to any winning team. Back in the day when most teams penciled in NE as a win, you NEVER saw Patriot gear unless it was a NE transplant. Now they're everywhere. Rams won the SB, everyone wore Rams gear, etc, etc. Fans are usually as guilty of "what have you done lately" as the league.

And in fairness, though pre Panther Chicago (thanks to Walter Payton) was my team, I followed a lot of teams and cheered them when they weren't playing Bears.

Now it's just the Panthers for me. Life gets too busy so if Panthers not playing, I rarely watch football. Horse time, family time, etc. I've become monogamous. :laugh4:

6. Piper

Piper phishin member

I see hasbeens on facebook from time to time. Both of us still follow the Panthers. I just don't have the time to post anymore, but I do check in once in a while during the season to see if anyone has anything interesting to say about the team. Or, more importantly, anything funny.

I've always worn my Panthers gear here in the souless land of SoCal. In the past, it's gotten snickers or eye rolls. Now I meet "fans" everywhere.

7. Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner Senior Member

I like it, but I also hate that Steeler fans have something good to fall back on. I want them to suffer immeasurably.

8. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Damn, I wonder how hasbeen99 is doing. He was good people.

The only sports team I follow is the Panthers. I think that's probably why I'm obsessed and such a freak about it. It's all I got. There is no fall back for me.

None. Zilch. I hate every other team.