1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Super Bowl talk... Who y'all got?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by y2b, Jan 31, 2024.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

I'm kind of torn. I have a close friend, huge KC guy... and I my FF team TraylorTrash did pretty good with my 1st pick Kelce. I would have won the league if Lamar didn't trip over the ref in the end zone.

I do want to see Wilkes & CMC get that ring but SF's has enough. I did also keep SF Def all season, and I also held KC's Def for most of it. Guess I got the memo haha

Then there's the whole Swifty thing happening... I don't mind all the attention she gets. It's a better story line than Ray Lewis in the limo with someone who murdered someone and videos of Ray Rice beating a girl in the elevator, or Warran Sapp arrested for soliciting a prostitute, there are so many.

Is Mahomes on his way to being the goat? I mean... 6 seasons, 6 AFC Championship games, won 2 SBs so far. Talk about picking up where Brady left off...

idk who I'm pulling for yet.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  2. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

I think I am going to have to pull for the 49ers, just because I'm sick of Mahomes, Kelce, and Swift.

But the Chiefs are going to win.

stirs likes this.
  3. stirs

stirs Full Access Member

My feelings exactly

4. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

Is it possible for them both to lose. That's what I'm pulling for.

5. CoachMcFly

CoachMcFly Full Access Member

PURDY!

Taylor Swift should die of gonorrhea!

6. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

If there's a gunman in yalls houses making you pay attention to taylor swift post possible murderer mike seidman pictures in the panthers bucs running commentary thread and I'll get the authorities involved.

7. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Queen TayTay is going is going to get her 12 year old pre-teen fanbase to overwhelm social media, do a surprise duo with Usher at halftime, and inspire her boyfriend's team to bring America together and win the Superbowl. The refs are already paid off.

She will then endorse Biden.

All of it was engineered by the Deep State. The Deep State is tha shit.

8. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

This is the first Super Bowl of my NFL viewership lifetime that I have no desire to watch. I simply don't give a shit about this matchup. It's boring and repetitive.

9. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

You say that after the Falcons/Patriots one a few years back? That was the first Super Bowl I didn't watch.

10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I had a rooting interest in seeing Atlanta lose. I have no rooting interest in this one.

Also, the Panthers being light years away from even dreaming about getting back to this game doesn't help. Being a Carolina Panther fan watching the Super Bowl in 2024 is like being the bald incel at the titty bar. You can look but you can never have. That's not appealing to me.