1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Sunday DoubleHeader Starts at 3 pm

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by bunkyboy, Apr 16, 2002.

1. bunkyboy

bunkyboy Guest

Uh, I'd say I was pretty good. I've caught every fly ball hit to me. Would be at or near the top of number of hits. Drove in 2 runs Sunday. And I'd be hard pressed to remember where we got the 3rd run from, cos I don't think we scored 3.

2. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

We don't have enough players anyway.

I don't drink either.

We're the Beerbarians.

3. I'd say bunky is pretty good too. If the batter hits one right to him, he can catch it. And, twice he walked with the bases loaded, earning two RBI.

4. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

I've been walked twice, too.

Even the umpire was cheering, 'go meat. c'mon meat.'

That was a bit strange.

5. bunkyboy

bunkyboy Guest

Walked Twice, HA! I'm a first pitch hitter. Can't wait around in there for a walk. Drove those 2 in with a base hit, baby!

What I can't figure out is how we got all this guys who look they could knock the cover off the ball, but usually only manage to hit it just past the pitcher. Have any of our big guys gotten a hit? I mean Meat is a lean, skinny fellow, so I wouldn't figure him to knock it out. But Sly, Capt, and Big Mark, jeezus, you guys ought to mordelizing that ball.

6. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

I have gotten several hits. And sent several into the outfield. That pitcher Sunday had all the motion on the ball going down instead of at the catcher. Those are tough to get any velocity on.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2002
  7. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I've been tending to my duties as a new father. This particular weekend is the NFL Draft, so I might be vegging out on the couch. If my in-laws are coming over Sunday, I'll lobby to be there.:D

8. bunkyboy

bunkyboy Guest

Math, you are due for some reprieve. You are driving your wife and older son crazy, always hanging around.

Get Out and Play!

9. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

Me and Sly's friend 'Chad' has emailed about playing, hopefully he can make it.

We need to come up with a handle for him. What with meat, cooter, putt, bunky, turbo, etc.... 'chad' may feel a bit outta place.

10. bunkyboy

bunkyboy Guest

How about "that finkelstein shit kid"?