1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Since Darnold is officially unredeemable....

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by presidence99, Oct 10, 2021.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

Ha! I was in NJ at a sports bar with a bunch of "extended family" we'll cal them and the Panthers/Jags was the only game they didn't have on... So I got them to put it on a tv in a back room that was empty and I watched most of it by myself while bouncing in & out... There were about 30 people in there for the finish, was a lot of fun! He's definitely my fav Panther and the best QB this team has ever had.... and apparently will have.

DogBoy and Cyberjag like this.
  2. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Me too. I remember it being overcast that day and a little sprinkle until the 3rd quarter when the sun started to come out a little. Folks were booing Rodney and the stadium erupted when Jake ran out. The Proehl td to basically seal the deal was awesome. I remember 3rd downs on defense when we were coming back and keeping it tight were the loudest I remember at the time. Seems we had a last minute defensive stand to win the game after that and it was loud af. I remember the fans leaving the stadium after that were emotionally drained and very happy.

I miss that cajun mofo.

Cyberjag likes this.
  3. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Matt Rhule said Darnold was "extremely limited," only participated in the pre-practice walkthrough.

Jokes that write themselves

4. y2b

y2b King of QC

pre-practice? are we talking about pre-practice?

5. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Jake was a backup in an era where backups actually practiced during the week. He was also in a quarterback competition all offseason. Brady got starter reps after Mo Lewis wrecked Bledsoe at the end of a game. Also, a different era, where backup quarterbacks were actually prioritized and actually participated during the week.

But, sure. Okay. Two famous examples in 20 years. Way to prove my point.

6. presidence99

Romomentum. Schaub.

7. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Arthur Smith is a cuckold.

8. presidence99

I know there's only so many nfl jobs and the clock was ticking on Henry's health for Tennessee's offense but Atlanta was probably the worst job available this offseason. He's basically sitting a on couple of seasons to nowhere while waiting for the real rebuild to begin.

9. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

This seems really important to you. It's ok if you don't share our opinion of PJ, everyone still likes you.

Except Tharan maybe, but he leaves his shopping carts in empty parking spaces, so that's not a big loss.

10. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Well, maybe, hopefully, PJ will blow the doors off with stellar play this Sunday after a full week of starter reps.