1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Replacement GM

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by magnus, Oct 22, 2012.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

I think Cowher has to be considered a high probability especially with no GM in place... Richardson has always wanted to simulate Pittsburgh, that's why he wanted Dom Capers and was willing to break the rules to get him, and could have had some influence in hiring Fox having coached under Chuck Noll... Cowher is as close as he's going to get.

Say what you want about Cowher, he's had some losing seasons, but they always fought back and he never lost his team. He left them in pretty good shape when he walked away too...

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Something tells me Cowher isn't going to want full GM responsibilities when/if he returns to coaching. He'll probably want say over personnel, but he'll have someone to handle the salary cap and non-football shit.

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    nobody ever wants full duties. It's too much in a day to be a head coach for most guys. Any coach like that, wants to not be told what to do, and I really don't like that - shouldn't be that hard to work together. So essentially, you're giving GM duties to different personalities and final say to the coach.

If it's Cowher, I guess there should be some rooting against Buffalo. 5Chan is Cowher's only real associate that might be available.

4. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

There could be some movement from Whisenhunt's former steelers collection in Arizona if they keep sucking.