1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Question about Pentagram

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality Forum' started by 84niner, Sep 11, 2009.

1. genesis

genesis asleep at the wheel

It was a female that killed her?

2. curly

curly Full Access Member

It was meant to be a joke - did you speak to the victim since you speak to dead people :59:

3. genesis

I know I was joking back. I do not speak to them per-say. It is more of a fine tuning to their frequency type thing :)

4. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Why can't it be both/and, instead of either/or? That God has required blood sacrifice is undeniable. It's also true that after He sacrificed His own blood on our behalf, that requirement ended.

I've never attended a Satanic ritual, and I realize a philosophical interpretation and application of Satanism doesn't require blood sacrifice. I think there are some sects that do require it, however, along with various other religions (including voodoo, etc.).

5. ECILAM

ECILAM Celebrate Diversity

Have you ever killed a blood relative to prove your love for someone else? If so, doesn't that make you a psycho?

Now, on sects and blood sacrifice: by "sect" I'm going to guess you mean some kind of small and clandestine group of people, often an ego cult centered on one dominant personality... as opposed to a religion or initiatory order with an established identity, cosmology, or guiding philosophy that can be expressed and communicated to others. If this is the case I can only shrug and say that's not only plausible but, unfortunately, probable. In that case one has departed from the realm of religion, spirituality and philosophy altogether, and is now dealing with either a psychological ego cult and its mindgames, or with criminal activity.

6. genesis

Technically if you believe the whole three in one thing that "God" is Jesus and the Holy Spirit then "God" committed suicide. He did not kill his son. He killed himself in human form to prove his love for the world. Suicide is still a little odd yes but not all that uncommon for humans to do. Be it because they are messed up in the head or they just simply do not give a fuck any more.

7. ECILAM

ECILAM Celebrate Diversity

"I love you so I killed myself so I wouldn't have to kill you, because I love you and I don't want to kill you?" There's probably a rock song in there somewhere, but as serious beliefs go, none of that Death-is-Love garbage makes any sense.

8. genesis

Hahaha :rockon: Very true. Most things people do or think makes no sense.

9. hasbeen99

I'll never tell... :quiet:

10. hasbeen99

Your guess would be correct. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Some wouldn't necessarily distinguish between the two.