1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Post Season

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Jan 19, 2023.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Am I crazy to think Cincinnati will go in and best Buffalo? After Hamlin had a cardiac event and survived I thought they would ride the emotion for a while. But they struggled to score against a team that just fired the defensive coordinator and Joe Burrow pisses cold water. He is just a great young QB with great weapons. I'm taking Cincinnati, San Fran, Philly, and KC

2. stirs

stirs Full Access Member

Cincy did not look all world last week at home against a 2nd string QB. Buffalo has not looked all that strong either. Tossup, go with home team.

Buffalo (toss up)
    San Fran (pray they beat the Cowboys)
    NY Giants (looked pretty good and Philly is limping into the playoffs)
    KC (my heart is with Jax)

3. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Division games can be weird, so I'm not surprised that Miami almost beat the Bills. The Bengals may as well, but I think this game is the one that Buffalo will really get hyped for where Hamlin is concerned. I expect them to come out on fire, but Cincy is good enough to come back and the game is going to go down to the wire.

If the Cowboys play like they did against Tampa, they win. That's a big if though. I think San Fran takes this one in a strugglefest.

Giants are going to be loose and have more fun than Philly. If Danny Dimes continues to play at a high level, this is going to be the upset of the weekend.

Jacksonville has plenty of talent, a great coach, and Trevor looked like trash in the first half and HOF-level in the second. Really depends on which QB the Jaguars get, but I think KC handles them anyway.

4. y2b

y2b King of QC

Bengals looked to me like they were controlling the game early. Bengals & Bills both last week took a teams best shot after controlling early and held on. Game will be epic. Meanwhile Chiefs over here like, y'all are cute. KC should spank the Jags but I'm going to laugh my ass off if Jax wins this shit.

After the way the Cowboys looked last week, Dak having the best game of his career vs an 8-9 playoff team, I think the Cowboys go in there and get absolutely thumped.

Teams fight all season not just to make the playoffs, but to play those games at home. Home teams sweep this weekend.

Take the Over on Cincy/Buf, the Under on the rest. Cincy only dog to cover.

5. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Bills take the Bengals. Joe gets beat up by the D and is against a qb that is far better at scoring when he isn't throwing hero balls.

Kc wins but they play down to the jags so it's still within 10 points

Cowboys win in a comeback 49ers once again don't know what exactly they have at qb

Eagles. Let's not kid ourselves Minnesota was so lucky this year its hard to call the giants win an upset.

6. CoachMcFly

CoachMcFly Full Access Member

:agreed:

7. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

KC but look out for Jacksonville next year.
    I got the Eagles to win it all so I’m just riding the money line on their opponents till they crap out. It won’t be this weekend.
    Cowboys shot their load last week. San Fran wins if the O-Line protects Purdy.
    Cincinnati gets Buffalo. Josh Allen reminds me more and more of Brett Favre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Jags are going to have trouble getting much better with their dead money situation, but Lawrence and Peterson should keep them in the playoff mix.

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

FB_IMG_1674348483997.jpg

stirs and presidence99 like this.
  10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Snow.