1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Playoffs Rd one

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Jan 14, 2022.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Fuck Brady

2. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Which button on Arians chest rig is the life alert?

PantherPaul likes this.
  3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

That roughing call on Brady was such repulsive bullshit that I turned the game off. This league is illegitimate. The game is rigged for the 8 teams that have star quarterbacks, everyone else has zero margin of error. Philadelphia has to play a perfect game now just to have an outside chance.

PantherPaul likes this.
  4. presidence99

If you want to see dives that aren't hypocritical the spanish supercup final is on espn plus it has the rich pricks of real madrid facing the plucky locals* only underdogs of bilbao.

*Basques specifically.

5. Black&Black

Watching Oklahoma St. take it to Baylor in college basketball is far more compelling than this shit, even though I'm not really a basketball fan. One program is dominant and one program is mediocre, but it's an example of "any given day". Oklahoma State is playing better on both sides of the court, and they're winning. It makes sense.

The Buccaneers aren't even playing well and they're already up 14-0. They played like dogcrap against Carolina and still won by 24 points. There's almost no penalty for poor team performance in the NFL if you have the superior QB.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    brandonray99 likes this.
  6. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Didn't Trent Dilfer win a Superbowl?

7. presidence99

Trent dilfers ring is old enough to drink. The recent examples of defense first dont fuck up qbs like Flacco, foles, manning (eli 1&2, peyton 2) were hot in the playoffs. Matt rhules 30 carries to success dream started dying when the pats and panthers spent the 03 playoffs jamming wrs into hades and the 'rules emphasis' came from the bitchass colts.

8. Black&Black

Yeah, I don't think the 2000 Ravens would make the playoffs in the year 2022, let alone win a Super Bowl.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  9. presidence99

Fitzpatrick could pull off the get hot trick on the right team. Of course he would have to be good enough the rest of the season to make the playoffs....

10. Black&Black

This game is artificially 17-0. Tampa was gifted a touchdown drive off of a farcical roughing call, and the Eagles had a scoring drive erased because of a phantom hold on Jason Kelce. It should probably be 10-3 or 10-7.