1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Pasquareli Tidbits from ESPN

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by T_Schroll, Mar 29, 2002.

1. McFly41

McFly41 Guest

It's a great deal when your trading a #2 that will cost 40-50 mil for a #21 AND #23 along with the #53 that you can sign all three for that amount. Raiders have TB's first and second for Gruden, remember.

2. Piper

Piper Guest

No, it ain't. 21 and 23 is horrid value, particuarly if a back isn't there. Green should be, but maybe not. Everyone esle would be a reach there for what we need. There is a reason the Raiders are looking to trade up.

3. p2k1f

p2k1f Guest

actually tschroll i want peppers to play here. just because i think sharon is a terrorist doesn't mean i think the lions have more picks than they do. it just means i understand the history of the middle east, and sharon's past, better than you do. i think the rumor about jp is bs. if it isn't who gives a crap. he'll come around when he hears the roar of the hometown crowd (and buys whatever the hell he likes.) if we could trade for the saints first 2 i'ld say yeah, but i don't think they'll do it. if i were them i wouldn't. they're sitting pretty with those picks.

4. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

you posted it (the trade) on Charlotte.com. And no, you don't know more about the Middle East than I do. You have no credibility on either subject.

5. p2k1f

p2k1f Guest

no, i never posted that on the other board, that was someone else. i have no problem admitting when my ideas are stupid. i was one of the people wanting to give siefert at least another year to work things out. now, with our new staff in place, i'm glad things didn't work out the way i wanted them to. as far as the middle east goes, i'll give you a detailed history of the area since the moghul empire dominated the arabian peninsula if you'ld like, and i think you'll see that i have quite an understanding of what i say i do. you, on the other hand, make up things because you have no info and take small parts out of articles and portray them out of context. that doesn't take much intelligence now does it?

6. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

I'm man enough to apologize when I'm wrong (the trade), it was the other guy with the letter/number combo q6nd something another. My bad.

7. p2k1f

p2k1f Guest

yeah, that guy (q6) needed to be pointed to some better sites for mock's and info. i think i called him a dick for posting some terrible nonsense, can't remember what it was now. anyway, peace. john