1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Redskins Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Oct 10, 2018.

1. OldGrumpyBastid

OldGrumpyBastid Full Access Member

We always strugle against old players of ours. I expect this will be closer than it should be.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Devin Funchess is treated absolutely horribly by our supposed fans. If I'm him, I'm getting the fuck out of here as soon as I can. I really do still hate our fucking "fans". It's all the ignorant redneck shit I've traditionally hated, with a new layer of spoiled, white, PC sensitive, liberal college kid on top. I feel trapped between two mountains of shit.

DogBoy and Bull Moose like this.
  3. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

The PC crowd is a small sample. I know it seems like a lot of people, but it’s really like 17 folks. Doesn’t help that the guy that runs the other message board is a flaming liberal himself.

Ignorance is ignorance, either you know football or you don’t. Funchess is one of the toughest players we’ve ever had. In two of the biggest wins over the last two years, he’s literally crawled off the field injured to save a time out in dire situations.

But let’s blame him for the end of the playoff game, for not making an impossibly difficult catch. Fans in general just suck. It’s more palatable in person at a game, when you get into the weeds of the message boards, there’s no easy way out of it.

sawdawg and DogBoy like this.
  4. Black&Black

Is it about the playoff game??? Jesus Christ.

That guy gives up his body for this team. He gets shit on for it. It's disgusting.

5. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

I think most reasonable people agree that he’s a hard worker with a good attitude, and overall a great asset. Somebody over there started pushing this narrative about him getting paid number one money, which he has yet to ask for. And likely will never receive. But they’re determined to believe that since he’s not a number one option, let’s blame him for that.

The guy who runs that board says he’s a shitty blocker (he’s not) and overall just not a very good top-tier option. I don’t know how he quantifies shitty blocking—but at that shithole, whatever he says is gospel to most of their lemmings. I put my filter on my visit that place, as 90% of what I read is garbage.

6. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

By the way, I do like the guy that runs the riot. I don’t love everything about any of that nonsense, but he’s a nice guy who runs a profitable business.

With that said, if you’re going to change the culture, you should start by filling the goddamn seats. Seriously. Put your goddamn ass in the seats.

7. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Spending $99 on game pass does not a football expert make.

8. Black&Black

I'm a big fan of Funch. Those stupid motherfuckers should be ashamed of themselves.

Bull Moose likes this.
  9. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

F492894A-C03C-48CC-AD40-AF2CF837C2D6.jpeg

Black&Black likes this.
  10. Black&Black

I'm cheering for Tampa.

Bull Moose likes this.