1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Jets Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Sep 10, 2021.

1. rake

rake Need one of these

Even in defeat the first round QBs are going to get blown all year long by the media lemmings

2. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

While week 1 is usually overblown you gotta give it a little time. Plus we need to feel out media reaction how does Wilson handle life in the big city away from the cult within the cult at provo? If Lance starts he's gonna have growing pains.

3. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

PantherPaul and Black&Black like this.
  4. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Can't believe he hasn't been picked up by a network

meatpile likes this.
  5. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

They looked good today. Didn't score alot but had what, zero turn overs and Dornald looked good in my opinion.

6. rake

rake Need one of these

Rupert Pupkin

7. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I think he's still delivering food for grub hub.

8. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Darnold flat out missed two easy touchdowns, and he ran into the fucking fullback on a lead play. He's the main reason why the team went 1/4 in the red zone. That shit sucks, people. 25% fucking sucks.

Let me say that again.

25% fucking sucks. Would 25% be acceptable in your line of work?

The Panthers won because the front seven played great. You can't bank on that every week, though.

DogBoy likes this.
  9. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Yesterday was bad all around. Getting in to the stadium was good, much faster than in recent years. Although to be fair, I was there almost an hour early. I was pretty surprised that they gave us these chintzy expandable plastic banner but couldn't spring for programs. I usually watch the game with the program handy and open to the center, where the opposing team is listed by number. Yesterday I had to try and look them up on my phone, which was futile given the speed of the internet at the stadium.

Player introductions were completely botched. I've never seen that happen before, but players came out in the wrong order and at the wrong time.

Concession lines were stupid. You can order ahead and pick them up easily enough, but if you don't you have to wait in this long line that snaked all the way to the ramp. And of course that line was in the way of getting your drinks refilled and going to pick up mobile orders.

No more plastic cups for beer, which stinks but its an aside because I just drank water. Which cost $5 a bottle.

They ran out of ice again in the third quarter. It's almost like they learned nothing from 2019.

The whole male cheerleader thing is bizarre to me also. If they feel compelled to have them, why not have a bunch and use them in stunts like they do in college? Instead, the guys had to do the same booty shaking dances that the women did. It felt contrived but that's probably because I'm old and a bad person by today's standards.

No "Keep Pounding" chant sucked.

Tepper fucked over a bunch of PSL holders to have these luxury seats in the end zone, and they were almost completely empty.

Pat Elflein is bad. Erving was a nice surprise at LT, he didn't suck nearly as much as I feared.

Still, it was good to be back. As I said, we were there early and in our seats 45 minutes before kickoff. I sat there the entire time just taking it in.

Darnold is going to be ok but he probably won't be on our roster in three years. Not if he keeps throwing high.

10. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB