1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Eagles Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Oct 7, 2021.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

Joe Brady is overrated. He's not an innovative NFL OC. Hey might be one day, but right now he's mediocre at best.

Sam Darnold has the skill set, he is just making really bad decisions and I don't think the pay calling is helping him at all. He clearly had the underneath to the RB on that last INT. There was no reason to try to get all 20 yards back on 1st down, and prob would have had more yards on that play if he went to the RB.

Pathetic on offense as a whole without CMC.

2. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

No qb who isn't totally on point with 0.7 second passes (like Brady, Rogers, etc.) is going to look all world with the panther's current oline.

Also, you'd think the panther's crop of college coaches would be able to stop a college staple-driven offense like in the 3rd and 4th yesterday.

Again, as most previous years, it's like the panthers are wasting a handful of huge talented guys by putting shite all around them and not calling plays to cover up the shite.

And yes, brady is overrated. Like most of the panther's coordinators who the media sets up as the next coming, are really not all that. The only coordinator really all that in recent memory is McDermott, who would've been better kept instead of rivera.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    DogBoy, y2b and rake like this.
  3. y2b

y2b King of QC

He's killing it. One of my best friends is a Bills fan, I'm really pulling for them this year, but I'm not breaking tables.

I don't see Sam Darnold developing to the level Josh Allen is playing right now.

4. rake

rake Need one of these

Ditto with the Bills. It’s a lil bit like pulling for the panthers given the # of Bills that were in Carolina. Wife’s NY fam are diehards (I also love Jim Kelly)
    Hey, If the cubs can win it all so can the bills. .. they’re overdue.

y2b likes this.
  5. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

6. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.