1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Panthers vs Broncos Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

I would not be upset if they took a chance on Lance, but Wilson makes me nervous because of his injury history. I still want them to fix the defense first though, maybe they should take a chance on Walker instead of Bridgewater and see if he has any real starting potential.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I'm unimpressed with both Bridgewater and Hipster Henning TM. Our playcalling is predictable, we can't run screens, our TE is not involved, and - for being a supposed game manager - Teddy mismanages games on a regular basis. That third down throwaway before the two minute warning was one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. They're both decent, but we're not getting the ROI that Tepper probably expected.

morningwood and Bull Moose like this.
  3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Addendum:

A caveat to the Chinn pick is that Damien Lewis is tearing up assholes in Seattle. I love Chinn, but if the choice is hybrid safety or offensive lineman, I'm taking the lineman 10 times out of 10.

PantherPaul likes this.
  4. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

[​IMG]

Black&Black likes this.