1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Packer - Out at WFNZ

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by Sleehrat Nation, Nov 29, 2010.

1. boone

boone Junior Member

So does this mean they'll finally start doing something other than Primetime without the Packman?

The last few weeks have confirmed what a lot of us have suspected for a long time. You could pretty much let a lab chimp host that show and it wouldn't miss a beat. Pack had been mailing it in for years.

2. Pi.

Pi. New and improved Pi.

No shit. I can't believe anyone listens to terestrial radio anyway. Sports talk radio on SiriusXM is so much better it's scary. Spend $10/month and you can stop whining about these local loser shows.

3. Sleehrat Nation

Sleehrat Nation Full Access Member

Better yet, download ESPN radio app on phone and you can listen to sports talk without the $10/month fee.

4. Pi.

Pi. New and improved Pi.

Except most of espn sports radio sucks.

5. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

other than NFL channel, what sports talk stations on sirius are worth a damn? espn,fox, SNR all available on the web, phone app or itunes for free. Im not paying 10 a month to listen to those douche bags on espn .

6. Sleehrat Nation

Sleehrat Nation Full Access Member

I thought the first airing of The Drive yesterday was pretty good. Felt like a lot of energy between Zarzour and James. And it was refreshing to actually hear the hosts have an opinion. That's the biggest difference for me. They still need to lose QCB's 3 minutes. That really brings the show down.

Overall, very good, and top notch list of guests.

Everybody has an opinion though.

7. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

I feel like Marc James' energy is fake, like he's trying too hard. Hopefully he'll find a 'better' gig in another market soon. Taylor could carry the show alone if he had some decent guest hosts.

8. TarHeelMan

TarHeelMan Member

I don't mind them. James got on my nerves a little bit by overselling the fact that he has a prior history with Jon Beason, calling him "Beas" at every opportunity. After the fifth or sixth time I was like "OK, I get it, already... You knew him in Miami... Good for you..."

9. chris

chris Full Access Member

Marc James tries too hard to act like Dane Cook. I hate him and Dane Cook. Both should die.

I like TZ, hopefully he will stick around.

10. TarHeelMan

TarHeelMan Member

Taylor was good here in Raleigh. His first foray into radio around here, he had his own station. Too bad the signal was horrific. This is a great move for him, especially with them being syndicated throughout the state.