1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

New Roof

Discussion in 'Home Improvement & DIY Forum' started by Southern_Yankee, Jun 21, 2011.

1. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

[​IMG]

2. hititfar

hititfar Full Access Member

:die:

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Roofs

Be careful, profiting on an insurance claim is illegal and could result with a criminal action against you. As far as roofing contractors, pick some one you can trust, that understands the industry and insurance claims process. There is more to storm damage that getting a roof on your home. Do you get a warranty for workmanship, do you get a warranty on your roof and is it filed for you within time frame to make it valid. Is it installed properly? Does your roofer meet with the insurance adjuster to assist in getting all damage recorded and a part of insurance settlement?
    Your roof is the protection for your house, not just a "lid" that does not matter. It protects your most prized possession.
    All-American Roofing, a local contractor that can roof everything from malls, to high rise, to residential property. A+ BBB rating is tops in industry. Slate, Cedar Shakes, Metal, Asphalt, and other types of roofing are not problem.
    Let us make the process easy and protect your home.:builder:

4. Pi.

Pi. New and improved Pi.

95% of the time "hail damage" roof claims are fraudulent and the roofing companies are just exploiting the system and helping the homeowner committ fraud. All you fuckers that do it shouldn't ever complain about insurance rates, you're the problem and the roofing companies are scumbags.

5. BUCKO

BUCKO Full Access Member

Hi you give him good and nice answer, Dude, able for this answer..!!!!

6. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

how can they be fraudulent when the insurance adjuster agrees there's damage and allows the funds to flow you fucking moronic, jealous, roofer wannabe, loser???

7. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Dude, he's right. I had a roof insurance adjuster appraise some damage to my roof and he gave me an estimate of $3,000. I got the work done for $600.

8. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

are you trying to tell me the insurance company told you, you had $3K of damage and would have made available that amount for repair and you decided to only use $600?

9. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

No, I'm telling you that whenever insurance is involved the actual cost of repair will always be exaggerated. In my case, they told me it would cost $3,000 to fix my roof. I didn't take them at their word and priced it myself. Total cost of repair was $600.

10. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Wrong

Insurance companies pay the least amount possible to put your house back in shape after a storm. I am not saying they are not fair just that they are not going to pay a great deal more than the cost to fix your roof properly! You can always get something done for less if you do not care about results. I have over 31 years in industry and have worked both sides of equation. You are also profiting from an insurance loss which by statue is a crime. The guy pocketing the money in a post earlier may need it to bail himself out of jail, especially if he has a lien holder.