1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NCSU Football Thread- 2014

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by Coach Micool, Oct 20, 2014.

1. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

meh, I went not expecting too much. Coach D held a lot of players out because they had a case of the "hurts." They didn't turn the ball over (big plus), I thought the defense looked really fast, especially off the edges, even though the QBs weren't precision-like accurate, they did throw the ball all over the field, the running backs looked sharp, , , , I don't know, I took some positives away from the "game"..... Roseboro and Gallaspy, nice gets! I'm concerned about replacing two studs in the kicking game....

2. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Duly noted...the O really looked bad last year in the red/white game as well....let's hope with more experience they do well in the reg season....you get season tix every year? PM me if you are interested in getting together for a tailgate or whatever, also I have private free parking near the stadium I can share as well.

3. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

NCSU offense looks pretty good in 2017, along with their front 7 D.

Their secondary is abysmal.

If they can keep the scoring up and the kicker not choke regularly when needed to score, they might be hard to reckon with.