1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Moose gets off light...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by SandMan, Mar 29, 2002.

1. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Seems he is in the market for some small guns now... but other than that, I think he got off pretty light...

2. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

All he really did was speed and have a little grass. The guns were legal, they just weren't supposed to be concealed. I think he has every reason in the world to carry them too.

3. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Your'e right, he may want someone to off his bitch... I forgot that was commonplace in the carolinas...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Way to go Moose.
    [​IMG]

5. Piper

Piper Guest

Regardless, he got what any civilian would get under those circumstances

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Guest

Exactly.

7. boo-urns

boo-urns Guest

even most civilians, on first offenses, get off light. most civilians however don't have their cases reported to the entire nation....it was fair because he got the same thing as the average joe would have got (at least the average joe's that can afford lawyers)...a lot of times, they get some da or judge trying to make a name for themselves and get a harder sentence than what is given to similar crimes in their jurisdiction.

if he gets caught with anything drug wise again, he'll face an NFL suspension.