1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Neither of them threw at the combine.

2. PaulPaladin

PaulPaladin Full Access Member

I thought Cam threw at the combine, wasn't that impressive missing high....but recovered and threw better at his workout.

3. The Special One

The Special One BALL HARD UNIVERSITY

Yeah he threw, I recall how terrible he looked. I also recall Cris Collinsworth killing him for it.

4. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Cox fills a big hole.

5. The Special One

The Special One BALL HARD UNIVERSITY

:nosmile2:

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

Sorry. Gabbert did not, though.

7. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

ESPN's Todd McShay released his latest NFL mock draft this week and he's got a few surprises in his top ten. The top two picks are certainly no surprise as he's got Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III coming off the board #1 & #2 respectively. He's got OT Matt Kalil heading to the Vikings at #3, also a pretty consensus pick.

This is where things start to get a little interesting. He's got WR Justin Blackmon the Browns at #4, RB Trent Richardson to the Buccaneers at #5 and CB Morris Claiborne to the Rams at #5. This would be a little bit of a kick in the pants for the Rams who would see the likely top 3 guys on their board all come off directly before them.

The rest of the top ten include a surprise with OT Riley Reiff to the Jags, the Dolphins getting their QB with Ryan Tannehill at #8, workout warrior Dontari Poe at #9 to the Panthers and WR Michael Floyd at #10 to Buffalo.

pass on Coples, Cox and Brockers for Poe?

8. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

Everyone has their gut feelings at this point. Some people are feeling Keuchly. I'm feeling Coples. Unless Jacksonville decides to grab him I can see him being there and while DT is a greater need than DE Coples is better than what we could get at DT. My gut is its either Coples or Reiff

9. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

i like Brockers or Blackmon

don't like Coples

Keuchly would be an odd pick considering who's already on the team unless they think he's just too good to pass on or no other D player is worthy, or they are worried about Beason. if Beason is healthy, think we have good lbs, deperately need some beef up front to free them up. to me, Brockers is the only one that fills the bill. a pick of Poe would worry the hell outa me based on what i've seen on youtube. i guess with him or Brockers, you'd be betting on upside but at least Brockers showed some promise in games.

10. Iam4carolina

Iam4carolina Full Access Member

I completely agree with you on Couples. UNC fan here too and this fugger disappeared for GAMES in row. And no he is NOT Julius Peppers. :wtf23: