1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Michael Sam

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, May 10, 2014.

1. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Hey many women, at least, that I know... drama is a huge part of their life. More the younger ones. But yeah I'm older too and don't encounter as much which is most certainly intentional. I'm thinking about people I have known over my lifetime.

A good number of gay people, that went on about their business and weren't all "look at me, I'm a gay fruit" never caught any shit from me and I don't care who they sleep with. The attention whores I try to stay far away but have been in work situations where I was exposed to them. Including being sexually harassed as a 19 year old worker, by a superior. Verbally, all the time. Probably has a little to do with my views.

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Michael Sam is a manipulative little bitch. And his fucking boyfriend petting his goddamn arm while he was on the phone? Fucking spare me. No other athelete gets caught on camera kissing their fucking gfs, weeping while their significant others stroke their fucking arms....and start bitching about being SEC whatever, and that if he weren't gay he'd have been drafted earlier.

I hope he...flames out.

Meanwhile, a player has been fined and suspended for saying something on twitter? Is that legal?

Of course, the Dolphins are a fucking punch line nowadays.

3. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

The Rams have stepped in it up to their knees and once they cut him because of his lack of ability then they are going to be demonized by some as not doing enough.
    They should have kept away from this shit storm.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Nah, they will sign him to the practice squad and then get rid of him later.

5. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

I hope so. I'm actually rooting against him.

Stupid ********** saying if he could play tomorrow he'd sack the QB three times....bitch, you still have to play the game, and the other guy practices too. The other guy is gonna hit you too. Emotional lifts last right until you get popped in the jaw.

6. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

The homophobes are out in full force. Jesus what's wrong w/ some of you?

7. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

It's not unexpected when the media pushes something so hard for people to immediately dislike it (see Tebow) but the cake thing was gratuitous. I don't think any straight player would do that unscathed.

8. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Criticize his talent all you want. That's fair. If the only reason one can think of for criticizing him is his sexual orientation, well, shame on you (or whomever).

9. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Umm... thanks for the finger wagging but where did I criticize his orientation?

10. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

I wasn't necessarily blaming you, and If I came across that way I apologize.